Callum started playing drums at the age of 10 and started gigging regularly around the UK in his early teens. With his love for all different styles of music, Callum moved to London in 2015 to expend his musical language and network at UWL to take part in a Bmus (Degree) in Popular Music performance.
Being a performer and gigging regularly is something that Callum has loved from a young age. But as of recent years, Callum’s growth and passion for teaching and sharing knowledge in drumming is something he deeply believes in and values to his skills as a musician.
Callum’s extensive drive and passion for music has seen him achieve;
– Trinity Guildhall Drum Kit grades 1-8.
– Music Performance Degree (Bmus), Music and Tech A level,Music GCSE and BTEC level 2.
– Regularly Gigs all over the UK and Overseas
– Gig’ed in Landmarks such as The Shard, Tower Bridge, The Globe and Venues such as; Under the Bridge Chelsea, The 02 Academy Islington and Shepherds Bush Empire.
– Attends weekly London Jam nights including the Ronnie Scotts late show.
-Has a small drum studio in West London for teaching and practising.
– Study/Studied under some Londons top musicians and drummers. Also with international drummer; Ralph Rolle from Chic.
-A massive passion and love for teaching and sharing information.
If you would like lessons with Callum please get in touch on 07775446342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
‘Callum Smith is a young man that has a deep passion for drumming….Callum’s future as a musician is a bright one. I expect great things from this young man. He is truly on the path that is solid.’
Ralph Rolle (Chic, D’angelo, Sting, Prince…) Nov 2017
Some great moments….
Gepostet von Callum Smith Music am Sonntag, 24. Juni 2018